Web design Lincoln
We deliver high quality solutions on time and on budget
We specialise in providing digital design and development to small and large businesses locally and across the globe.
Whether you need a static brochure website, a content managed website, an e-commerce site or any other manner of website which requires the skills of experienced and professional website designers and developers then we can help.
At DRA Create we realise the importance of first impressions and initial perception. It is paramount that your audience is engaged from the very instant they set eye’s on any page of your website. Failure to do this almost certainly results in lost custom.
We use WordPress a lot of the time to build websites for our clients. WordPress is the industry standard and is the go to platform for an inexpensive content managed website. Visit our Work page to see our WordPress websites that we have created for many of our clients.
We are experts in WordPress and have designed over one hundred WordPress websites over the years.
We also create custom designed and developed Content Management Systems (CMS), allowing you to have full control and flexibility on your website. We also create custom themes for WordPress and other CMS’s.
Using the latest eCommerce technologies, we design and develop powerful systems to sell your products easily online. We seamlessly integrate your website into many payment gateways including PayPal, Stripe, Square and many more. Whichever payment gateway you prefer to use ask us about it and we’ll be able to integrate this into your website for you.
What do you receive from us?
- Strategic meeting with you and any associates relevant to the project. From this initial meeting we can fully understand the scope of your business and agree on a strategy which will drive the success of the job from design to completed development.
- Research your competition and investigate what inspires you. This would have been discussed in the strategy meeting.
- A step by step User Experience (UX) through the entire website. So you can see how easy your customers will navigate around the website and be taken to your Call To Actions (CTA’s) seamlessly.
- Pixel Perfect designs of all required templates, presented in a clear and professional format. We liaise with you on every design template and make sure you are 100% happy with all aspects of the design before progressing to development.
- Design mobile and tablet versions to ensure complete compatibility on all platforms and devices.
- Initial home page development, built from the signed off pixel perfect design.
- Continued development of the entire website, including mobile and tablet versions.
- Thorough testing, making sure the new website displays and functions perfectly on all modern browsers and devices.
- After sign off we make the necessary arrangements to put the new website live on the chosen domain. We may need to purchase hosting, transfer domain names, set up email addresses.
- Completed live website. We will also make a back up of your old website if applicable.